Sunday, January 31, 2010

Terrence on Dressing for the Occasion


"I grew up in D.C., 14th and Randolph St. Northwest. I spent most of my life in D.C. until I moved to Montgomery County and then joined the Army. I served for eight years, including tours in Germany and California. I came back to D.C. in 1985 after being discharged. I had a brain aneurysm in California and now the left side of my body is paralyzed. I came back because this was home and pretty much all of my family lives here. This place had changed a lot while I was away and continues to change all the time. Just look at some of our neighborhoods. I mean Chinatown is completely different than how it was when I was coming up.

"Today, I had a job interview doing security so I had to dress for the occasion. I woke up this morning and this is what I felt like wearing. Come on man, I got this job. I have been in the Army for eight years. I know what I am doing when it comes to security."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As was explained at first with this article, growing older is just not one thing to fear if you are educated about your well being. When you know the ways to stop getting older, you are able to feel and look youthful, even as you get more aged. Implement the advice with this write-up and you'll have nothing to anxiety about ageing.Growing older: Time And Energy To Create Your Dreams Come True [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Ina787iuc[/url]

Anonymous said...

5) Unlock iPhone- The most typical purpose that people
jailbreak their gadget to unlock it. The procedure can consider a couple of
minutes so you may want to go get a espresso or a cigarette.


My page; Apple iPod classic Seventh Generation One Hundred Sixty Gb
Preis (http://bookles.alfahosting.org)