Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Vishal on Feeling Free




This story follows yesterday's post from Dominatrix Mistress Domina Vontana. 

"I'm 22 and was born in Arlington, Virginia. My family is Indian and Anavil Brahmin, the highest caste. All my life, I was raised by women -- my Mom and two older sisters -- as my Dad was always at work. I think that girls always telling me what to do is where my submissiveness comes from.

"My parents never had that sex conversation with me, so I had to figure it out on my own. Ever since I was little, I remember being into BDSM. In elementary school, I had this dream about two girls tying me up. When I was older, I would play cops and robbers and tie people up. Later on, I started surfing the internet a lot and came across BDSM stuff. I would find rope in the house and tie myself up. My parents saw some of the websites I was checking out and found rope in my bedroom. They had my brother-in-law talk with me once. I told him that I was just experimenting and to leave me alone. Look, my family knows that I'm a kinkster, but there are some things that you don't talk about in an Indian family, and this is definitely one of them.

"When I got older and started having vanilla sex, it satisfied me, but I was still thinking about being spanked, tied up, or whipped. I started pursuing BDSM in October when I finally had the money to come and do sessions with a Dominatrix. I was scared that it might be a sting operation, but it turned out to be totally legit. I remember going to a chat room before I went to ask about dress code and things like that. Someone wrote back saying, 'Don't worry, you're not going to be wearing anything!'

"For me, things really clicked when I met Domina Vontana. She said I could do better by serving her than by paying her. Now, I help clean her house, build her website, shovel snow, give her rides, whatever she needs. It is really fulfilling and helps out with my anxiety. It is a total power exchange. I give her myself completely during scenes and as a lifestyle. Nothing that I have done with her has been sexual; it is all discipline. We have more of a mother-son relationship than anything else. She constantly praises me and makes me feel good. In turns out that this is the best therapy I have ever had.

"Now, as a submissive, I am under a consideration period where we get to know each other. There are a few more stages between being a submissive and being a slave. Mistress says that I am on the right track to getting there, though. As I pursue my own relationships, these experiences make me realize that I need to find a partner who has a dominant personality. At the same time, I need to keep a separate relationship with my Mistress to maintain my discipline and kinkster needs. I will definitely have to tell my partner about my Dominatrix, and they will need to meet. If the person is open-minded, I am sure it will be okay because Mistress is the kindest person that I know. Being with her makes me a better, more proactive person. Now I know that I want to be powerful in the business world, but, outside of that, I don't mind being submissive. It makes me feel free."

7 comments:

Sam said...

I love the juxtaposition of the title and the photo!

Will S said...

Interesting how this release and easing of anxiety actually motivates him to go out and get things accomplished. :)

Jake said...

This is a fascinating story. I don't know if I should feel badly for the kid or envy his openness and willingness to pursue his passions, even if they mean being someone's slave.

Luther said...

I get the discipline, but can someone explain to me the whole humiliation aspect of BDSM?

Joey said...

I don't get it either. How do you feel free from having someone dominate your life?

Anonymous said...

hmmm....i suspect the truth is being a bit bent here...

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.